Book in progress
I have finished the first draft of The Art of Immutable Architecture. It will be published by Apress sometime within this year. This book teaches you how to apply the rigorous mathematics of immutable data structures to hard problems in distributed computing. It strives to make the mathematics accessible, while giving you practical solutions to software problems.
- Analyze and document program behavior
- Create autonomous microservices
- Take mobile applications offline
- Preserve reliable audit histories
- Secure data at rest and in transit
- Update user interfaces collaboratively